Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 for 30: Day 3

      Day Three of 30 for 30 brings a morning of errands, a trip to the park (a wee bit cool), and then working from/at home.
     Brown sweater dress (Twiggy from Nordstrom Rack): $19 several years ago.
     Brown cordouroy Newsboy cap (the Limited): <$20.  I bought this at least 20 years ago while I was working there so I know I couldn't have paid any more than that.  But this hat has been my 'go-to' for bad hair or cold days for YEARS!
     Jeans (Not Your Daughter's Jeans from Nordstrom Rack): $29
     Axcess:
     Yellow, Orange, Brown striped scarf (Old Navy): $9.  I love my scarves.
     Gold & Stone Necklace (From Fiore): $29.  I felt like I needed to fill in some space at the neckline and thought this would be fun!
     Gold, Orange, Green Bangles (H&M and Premier Jewelry): H&M $5.95 and Premier Jewelry one of my free gifts for hosting a party.
     Brown straw & sequined bag (Calypso St. Barth for Target): $29.  LOVE this as my new summer 'go to' bag!
     Gold metallic snakeskin flats w/ Rhinestone accents (Sam Edleman @ Nordstrom Rack): over $30.  But I wear these all the time so I figure current CPW is down to $10.
    
     So that's it for today.  Looking forward to see what I can put together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment