Monday, May 16, 2011

30 for 30: Day 2

     Today is ALL about comfort!  It is a work from/at home day with very few errands.  Like most moms I turned to my tried & true sweats & t-shirt (with a twist) to wear around the house.
     Olive burn out T-shirt: (H&M) $7.95
     Sweats: (Da-Nang). Current cost per wear: $0.  I got these because of the cool factor.  They have great "hieroglyphics" down the left leg, front pockets, cozy drawstring waist and are made from the softest fleece I have EVER felt!  They were part of a clearance sale at Elements of Three boutique in Cumming before they closed.  The sale was buy 1 piece get a second for 10 cents!  I paid the full clearance price for these ($45) and got a sweater for a dime.  So if you average what I spent, they still fall under the $30 mark.  But I wear these at least once a week, so my CPW is non-existent at this point as I've had to have worn them 50 times by now!

     To run errands this morning, I topped off the T with my military inspired Olive Drab jacket from rue 21. With all discounts included, I got this great jacket for under $10!
     The clogs are from Dr. Scholl's and are super comfortable!  I got these on clearance at Dillard's for $29.  They are the closest you'll ever see me come to wearing crocs!
     So all in all, a very cost effective comfortable day!
     Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment