Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday's Waking Thoughts: 'ComfortZone" pt. 1

     Good Wednesday Morning. 

     Today I woke up with a thought running around in my head.  I came from something I said in a conversation on Monday.  The thought is, "Our comfort zone is where the enemy does his best work."  Why?  Because we become complacent, comfortable, unmotivated. I spent many years living in my comfort zone and the enemy had a field day keeping me there.  He loves head games...I was afraid of failure, making a fool of myself, rejection.  Not a 'comfortable' place to be after all, is it?  I think our comfort zone is where the enemy is MOST comfortable!

     Over the last few months, I have done nothing but live OUTSIDE my comfort zone.  And it has been amazing.  I've taken risks and they've paid off.  I've made myself vulnerable and instead of being mocked or hurt, I've been surrounded by an amazing group of people and friends.  That's the last thing he wants-ME.  Confident, bold, strong, and walking with a group of people who are the same.  Not so comfy now, are you enemy?????

     I love watching the enemy squirm!   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment